There are a lot of good movies out there, with high production quality and deep messages, though perhaps not as many as we would like.
Once in a while, a film will come along that manages to introduce us to key aspects of the Catholic faith, allowing us to glimpse timeless truths through the language of cinema.
These movies become windows to the essentials; they give color, sound and voice to that which is invisible to the eye, yet is fundamental to understanding the Christian life. These movies may not be Catholic, but they are certainly films from which we can gain deep spiritual insight.
10 Classic Movies That All Catholics Should See
- 11 Times Mary’s Apparitions Proved Her Love For All People, All Cultures, All Races
- Do Smartphones Promote Dumb Disciples? Mark 4: 26-34
- “Like Son” | A Short Film on Catholic Fatherhood
- 6 Tips For Talking To Your Daughter About Puberty
- Church Was Boring…Until I Discovered These Four Things