There are a lot of good movies out there, with high production quality and deep messages, though perhaps not as many as we would like.
Once in a while, a film will come along that manages to introduce us to key aspects of the Catholic faith, allowing us to glimpse timeless truths through the language of cinema.
These movies become windows to the essentials; they give color, sound and voice to that which is invisible to the eye, yet is fundamental to understanding the Christian life. These movies may not be Catholic, but they are certainly films from which we can gain deep spiritual insight.
10 Classic Movies That All Catholics Should See
- Winter Blues: Spiritual Ways To Overcome Them And Why It’s Important To Try
- Why I Remain Catholic: A Personal Testimony
- Mark Your Calendar: March Is Dedicated To St. Joseph
- 7 Things To Do To Distract Yourself When You’re Tempted To Break Your Lenten Fast
- A Vocation Story: On The Path of Love