There are a lot of good movies out there, with high production quality and deep messages, though perhaps not as many as we would like.
Once in a while, a film will come along that manages to introduce us to key aspects of the Catholic faith, allowing us to glimpse timeless truths through the language of cinema.
These movies become windows to the essentials; they give color, sound and voice to that which is invisible to the eye, yet is fundamental to understanding the Christian life. These movies may not be Catholic, but they are certainly films from which we can gain deep spiritual insight.
10 Classic Movies That All Catholics Should See
- What Was Said At The National Catholic Prayer Breakfast In Washington, DC?
- 5 Ways For Catholic Teachers To Prepare For The School Year
- What You Shouldn’t Say When A Friend Miscarries…And What You Should
- “I’m Not Pro-Murdering Babies”: A Catholic Response And Resources
- No Drums? No Guitars? Why The Organ Is The Catholic Church’s Favorite