There are a lot of good movies out there, with high production quality and deep messages, though perhaps not as many as we would like.
Once in a while, a film will come along that manages to introduce us to key aspects of the Catholic faith, allowing us to glimpse timeless truths through the language of cinema.
These movies become windows to the essentials; they give color, sound and voice to that which is invisible to the eye, yet is fundamental to understanding the Christian life. These movies may not be Catholic, but they are certainly films from which we can gain deep spiritual insight.
10 Classic Movies That All Catholics Should See
- Pro-Life Strategy: Keep Focused, Stay On Target, Stick To The High Road
- The Importance Of The Theology Of Play For Adults
- Thoughts And Prayers From The 13 Patron Saints Of World Youth Day Lisbon 2023
- How To Throw A Baby Shower For The Blessed Mother: A Planning Guide
- The Holy Souls In Purgatory – Our Allies In The Afterlife