Personal identification information
Catholic-Link may collect personally identifiable information from users in several ways, including but not limited to: visits to our site, on-site registrations, newsletter subscriptions, responses to surveys, completing a form, and in relation to other types of activities, services, functions or resources that we make available on our Site. Users may be asked, depending on the case, name, email address, postal address, telephone number, credit card information. Users can, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily present this information to us. Users can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, although this may prevent them from participating in certain activities related to the Site.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about users when they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the name of the browser, the type of equipment and technical information about the users by connecting to our site, such as the operating system and Internet service providers used as well as other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our site may use “cookies” to improve the user experience. The user’s web browser installs cookies on his hard drive for registration purposes and sometimes to track information about the user. The user can choose to configure his browser to reject cookies, or to receive a warning when cookies are sent. If you do, keep in mind that some parts of the site may not work correctly.
How do we use the information collected?
Catholic Link may collect and use the personal information of users for the following purposes:
- Improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and assistance needs more efficiently.
- Customize the user experience: We can use the information together to understand how our users use the services and resources offered on our Site as a group.
- Improve our site: We can use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- Process payments: We can use the information that users provide about themselves when placing an order just to service that order. We do not share this information with third parties, except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Send periodic emails: We can use the email address to send the user information and updates corresponding to your order. It can also be used to answer queries, questions, and / or other requests. If the User decides to be part of our mailing list, he will receive emails that may include new articles, updates, information about products or related services, etc. If at any time the user wishes to stop receiving future emails, we include detailed instructions to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email message.
How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, as well as security measures and protection against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. The exchange of sensitive and private data between the site and its users passes through a secure SSL communication channel and is encrypted and protected by digital signatures.
Share your personal information
We do not sell, market or rent the user’s personal identification information. We may share generic demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our trusted business partners, affiliates and advertisers for the purposes described above. We may use service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or manage activities on our behalf, such as sending newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
Third-party websitesUsers may find advertising or other content on our Site that are linked to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, dealers and others. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and we are not responsible for the practices employed by linked websites to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Navigation and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to the terms and policies of that website.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be considered acceptance of those changes.
How to get in touch with us
This document has been updated on May 13, 2021.