Maxmillian Michieli started the lifeweapon ministry in 2015 to fix a problem in his life. He frequently wanted to pray the rosary, but always seemed to forget to bring his rosary along with him. This inspired him to create wearable rosary prayer bands that would never be left behind.
Wearing the lifeweapon rosary bands will remind you to pray, but they can also be a wonderful tool to evangelize. Each band comes with a card that will help you share the Gospel and lead others in prayer. The lifeweapon website also offers valuable tools that will guide you in growing in prayer.
“The holy Rosary is a powerful weapon. Use it with confidence and you’ll be amazed at the results.” -St. Josemaria Escriva
The Story Behind the Name: Lifeweapon
“The inspiration for the name came from an incident that happened at the time, when a Nigerian bishop (Bishop Oliver Dashe Doeme of Maiduguri) had a vision of Christ while in front of the Blessed Sacrament. Jesus came towards him with a sword, and when the bishop reached for it, it turned into a rosary. Jesus told him three times: “Boko Haram is gone.” (Boko Haram is a militant Islamist group prevalent in his diocese). After I heard of this, suddenly everywhere I turned I started seeing quotes from saints, articles, and social media posts all referring to the Rosary as a weapon against evil. I think God was trying to tell me something. lifeweapon was born.
Jesus told him three times: “Boko Haram is gone.” (Boko Haram is a militant Islamist group prevalent in his diocese). After I heard of this, it seemed everywhere I turned I started seeing quotes from saints, articles, and social media posts all referring to the Rosary as a weapon against evil. God was trying to tell me something. Lifeweapon was born.
The Mission of Lifeweapon
It is my mission to spread the Rosary to the whole world. I intend on doing this by encouraging people to pray. Just once. Just one word even. Just one little movement of their heart towards the One who created them and loves them with a love more powerful than they could ever fathom. If my little band can bring them to flirt with Jesus Christ for even a split second, then He has the opportunity to woo them and bring them to His bridal chamber. He is awesome like that.
So, the bands are priced to give away. They come with little cards that help take the fear out of sharing the Gospel. They lead people to a website that teaches them to pray, and where they can be prayed for. Even if they are agnostic, there is a prayer there for them. I based it on the X-Files, because… well, because prayer doesn’t suck, and it shouldn’t be boring. And guess what? It’s working. I get stories all the time now about people that are coming into a relationship with Jesus Christ and His Mom- all through a simple little gray rubber band. ” – Maxmillian Michieli, Founder of lifeweapon.com
Your Prayer Life
- Is Hell For Real?Related content: Do Our Souls Go Straight To Heaven Or Hell When We Die? Death, Judgment, Heaven & Hell: How Not To Ignore The Inevitable Who Goes to Heaven and Who Goes to Hell? St. Athenagora’s (177 A.D.) Did Early Christians Believe in Hell? St. Justin Martyr Responds The Rich Man, Lazarus, And The Hell […]
- Litany Of The Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother Of LifeThe demands on the lives of couples who practice natural family planning can seem very overwhelming at times. Every Catholic couple who is serious enough about their love for our Lord to follow the Church’s teaching on contraception understands this intimately. The roller coaster ride that NFP can be for some couples can create stress, […]
- 6 Social Graces Every Modern Gentleman Should KnowIdeals of gentlemanly behavior have undergone quite a revival lately – in articles, videos, and guidebooks, which continue to issue forth from the presses and Internet. Much of the advice is obvious. A gentleman should be respectful and courteous but also strong. He should know the basics of proper grooming, dress, table manners, and behavior […]
- What Is The Second Vatican Council? And, Why Did It Create Controversy?A New Ecumenical Council On January 25, 1959, Pope St. John XXIII took the world by surprise by calling a new ecumenical council of the universal Church. We now know this council as the Second Vatican Council (Vatican II), so called because it was held in Vatican City. An ecumenical council can be called and […]
- What Most People Don’t Understand About The Last RitesRelated content: What Is The Anointing Of The Sick? 4 Videos To Help Understand This Sacrament These 4 Videos About Death Will Help You Understand that Life is Short Why Won’t The Church Allow For Gluten-Free Hosts? Don’t They Care About People With Celiac’s? 15 Things People Who Don’t Understand Catholicism Love To Say What’s […]