Maxmillian Michieli started the lifeweapon ministry in 2015 to fix a problem in his life. He frequently wanted to pray the rosary, but always seemed to forget to bring his rosary along with him. This inspired him to create wearable rosary prayer bands that would never be left behind.
Wearing the lifeweapon rosary bands will remind you to pray, but they can also be a wonderful tool to evangelize. Each band comes with a card that will help you share the Gospel and lead others in prayer. The lifeweapon website also offers valuable tools that will guide you in growing in prayer.
“The holy Rosary is a powerful weapon. Use it with confidence and you’ll be amazed at the results.” -St. Josemaria Escriva
The Story Behind the Name: Lifeweapon
“The inspiration for the name came from an incident that happened at the time, when a Nigerian bishop (Bishop Oliver Dashe Doeme of Maiduguri) had a vision of Christ while in front of the Blessed Sacrament. Jesus came towards him with a sword, and when the bishop reached for it, it turned into a rosary. Jesus told him three times: “Boko Haram is gone.” (Boko Haram is a militant Islamist group prevalent in his diocese). After I heard of this, suddenly everywhere I turned I started seeing quotes from saints, articles, and social media posts all referring to the Rosary as a weapon against evil. I think God was trying to tell me something. lifeweapon was born.
Jesus told him three times: “Boko Haram is gone.” (Boko Haram is a militant Islamist group prevalent in his diocese). After I heard of this, it seemed everywhere I turned I started seeing quotes from saints, articles, and social media posts all referring to the Rosary as a weapon against evil. God was trying to tell me something. Lifeweapon was born.
The Mission of Lifeweapon
It is my mission to spread the Rosary to the whole world. I intend on doing this by encouraging people to pray. Just once. Just one word even. Just one little movement of their heart towards the One who created them and loves them with a love more powerful than they could ever fathom. If my little band can bring them to flirt with Jesus Christ for even a split second, then He has the opportunity to woo them and bring them to His bridal chamber. He is awesome like that.
So, the bands are priced to give away. They come with little cards that help take the fear out of sharing the Gospel. They lead people to a website that teaches them to pray, and where they can be prayed for. Even if they are agnostic, there is a prayer there for them. I based it on the X-Files, because… well, because prayer doesn’t suck, and it shouldn’t be boring. And guess what? It’s working. I get stories all the time now about people that are coming into a relationship with Jesus Christ and His Mom- all through a simple little gray rubber band. ” – Maxmillian Michieli, Founder of lifeweapon.com
Your Prayer Life
- How To Throw A Baby Shower For The Blessed Mother: A Planning GuideCelebrate the Month of Mary Feast of the Annunciation by having a Baby Shower for the Blessed Virgin Mary! Invite the women you love to come over for an afternoon to honor and celebrate Mary and her Baby boy, Jesus! How To Host A Baby Shower For The Blessed Mother Here are some ideas to […]
- The Holy Souls In Purgatory – Our Allies In The AfterlifeThe word Purgatory comes from the Greek root πῦρ (“pur”) which means both “fire” and “pure.” This is a fitting description, as the fires of Purgatory, rather than destroying like the fires of Hell, instead purify. Purgatory is where we expiate for the pain due to mortal sins that have been forgiven through the sacrament […]
- 10 Quotes From The Catholic Church’s 10 Newest SaintsOn May 15, 2022, Pope Francis introduced ten new Saints to the Catholic Church. Each of these holy men and women are powerful examples of lives dedicated to God through service, faith, and love. At the canonization Mass, Pope Francis reminded the faithful that all are called to become saints. “Being disciples of Jesus and […]
- What Every Catholic Needs To Know About The Early HeresiesAnyone who wants to go deeper into their Christian faith will eventually come around to seeing the importance of the early Church, and those early Christian bishops, theologians, and catechists we call the Church fathers. When we say, “the early Church,” we’re talking about the time from the beginning, up until the 5th century – […]
- Leah Darrow: What Are You Going To Say To Your Facebook Followers?The University of St. Thomas-Houston MAX Studios, in partnership with the Word on Fire Institute, launched an innovative video series to demonstrate how to bring the light of the Gospel to the digital world. Harnessing the expertise of major Catholic influencers who evangelize effectively on social media platforms, each episode of the series, The New […]