Did you take our Which Lent Resource Is Best For You Quiz? Interested to see what your results could have been? Here is a complete list, but use caution! Don’t overwhelm yourself with too many options. Commit to just a one or two and see it through to the end.
Which Lent Resource Is Best For You? Possible Quiz Results
With this journal, we make a special effort to make every day of Holy Week holy. We allow ourselves to feel the darkness, hurt, and suffering that Jesus experienced this week, and emerge with a renewed sense of peace and joy with Him on the other side.
Beginning the Saturday before Palm Sunday, each day has readings that include: a Bible passage, a reflection on the significance of the day, and a short prayer. Then, with the guidance of an open-ended prompt, there is a space for you to write as you reflect and pray about how you’re walking with Jesus each day of Holy Week.
Purchase here: https://tojesussincerely.com/shop/
Go On A Retreat
- The chances are good that your Diocese is offering at least one retreat during Lent. You need to get away for a weekend and be with God. Ask around, grab a few friends, and GO!
Read a Spiritual Book
- Dive into one of the classics or try something new. A few of our favorites for Lent:
Sign-Up For Daily Email Reflections
- Quick, easy, and a reminder right to your inbox is what you need this Lent. Here are a few sites offering free, daily Lent reflections:
- It seems like you’re in need of a retreat, but don’t have the time to really get away for an entire weekend. How about trying an online retreat? Go at your own pace, access the retreat at a time that is convenient for you, and grow spiritually from the comfort of your own home.Find information about an online retreat here: https://rcspirituality.org/retreat-guides/
- A daily devotional might be just the thing you need to stay on track this Lent. Here are a few we recommend.
Daily Online Videos
- Try Daily Videos to help keep you focused this Lent. Watch them first thing in the morning as you have your morning coffee, on your lunch break, or right before bed. Our suggestion:
Pray 40 Days App
- Fr. Michael Denk created the Pray 40 Days app to set your prayer time on fire this Lent. Are you ready to grow in your prayer life? To experience God Like never before? Pray 40 Days & change your life foreverBy signing up for FREE, you will receive updates about the program, with information as to how you can participate as well as exclusive daily content for the duration of the program.Sign-Up Here: https://www.theprodigalfather.org
Daily Text Messages
- Flocknote is offering a daily Lenten reflection that you can choose to receive as either an email or text message. This is perfect for the person who is on the go! Sign-up here: http://flocknote.com/lent
- CatholicBrain.com introduces a FREE Lent program for Catholic schools, parishes & home-school families. A program that kids, parents, catechists & teachers will enjoy. This 40 Days of Lent program will engage the entire school, parish & family to participate in Lent in a revolutionary way. https://www.catholicbrain.com/campaign/lent