What does it mean to be pro-life?
It’s more than prayers. It’s even more than marching in Washington D.C. and standing outside abortion clinics.
If you really want to understand what it means to be pro-life, watch the incredibly beautiful story of Connie McEldowney.
Restored: Stories of Encounter
- In what ways are you pro-life?
- What practical steps can you take to live out what you believe?
- Why is it so important that those who are pro-life take action?
Let’s pray along with Connie, “Lord, use me.“
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” – Jeremiah 1:5
“Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.” – Isaiah 1:17
“For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.” – Psalm 139
- 5 Inspiring Streaming Options Every Catholic Man Should Watch
- The Baptism Of The Lord: From The Jordan To Life In The Spirit
- How To Be A Better Person In 2021 (even if it still looks like 2020)
- 5 Essential Tips For Young Adult Men To Live A Pure Life
- Top Catholic News Stories Of 2020