Some of the couples on this list have been married for over seventy years! We can certainly learn from the invaluable advice and insight they have to share. Take a few moments to watch their videos and learn from the wisdom of those who have had years of experience in a loving, committed married relationship.
If you really want to make the most of the lessons that can be learned from these inspiring couples, plan a date night with your spouse to watch and discuss the videos.
“The love of husband and wife is the forge that welds society together.” – St. John Chrysostom
Quiz Maker – powered by Riddle
Questions for Discussion
- What advice is most frequently mentioned in the videos?
- What do you notice about how the couples interact with one another?
- What is one area of your marriage you and your spouse need to work on?
- What is one area of your marriage that you and your spouse are strong in?
- What role should faith play in a marriage?
- Do you and your spouse pray together? If not, how can you start?
How to Have a Happy Marriage: Explained in 4 Infographics
Is there a secret on how to have a happy marriage? We have some infographics and videos that will help you understand the purpose of marriage.
This is a must read for those living the single life. 1) Marriage Gets Worse Before It Gets Better 2) Pre-marital Abstinence isn’t a Fail-Safe Deposit for a Joyful Marriage