With today’s post, we would like to express our feelings of solidarity and friendship for all those Catholics in the world who time and time again have to listen and respond with charity to such a wide variety of questions, concerns or complaints about the Catholic faith.
They come from our companions at work, fellow members of our family, our friends, the friends of our friends, or even strangers who might just see us with a rosary in our hand or perhaps praying before a meal. Today’s post hopes to serve up a good laugh together with some suggested links that can point you in the right direction if you aren’t sure how to respond.
Let us always remember that, behind these questions, people are often sincerely hungry for God and need not only our testimony of joy and faith, but also reasons to help them to better understand the path that we have chosen and the God that has chosen us.
Don’t forget to vote for which posts you are think are the best!
15 Typical Catholic Reactions to 15 Typical Phrases
15 Reactions (English)
“There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”― Fulton J. Sheen
More Catholic Resources
- Can’t Go To The March For Life? 6 Things You Can Do To Stand For Life From Home
- 5 Inspiring Streaming Options Every Catholic Man Should Watch
- The Baptism Of The Lord: From The Jordan To Life In The Spirit
- How To Be A Better Person In 2021 (even if it still looks like 2020)
- 5 Essential Tips For Young Adult Men To Live A Pure Life