Title: Catholic-Link Graphic Designer
The primary purpose of the Catholic-Link Volunteer Graphic Designer is to develop graphics and reels for Catholic-Link’s Digital Platforms to inspire, form, and accompany searchers to missionary discipleship.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Share your gifts and experience for the sake of edifying Christ and His Church
- Build your portfolio on a platform of over 260k followers across our social media platforms
- Collaborate with CAST’s Director of Social Media for graphic assignments and feedback
- Work with the Director of Social Media to correlate images with the newest articles on Catholic-Link.org and current events.
- Create images and/or reels with detailed and accurate descriptions and depictions.
- Create visual text and imagery concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Work with the Director of Social Media to create and continue a brand standard that will create brand awareness on all platforms.
- Volunteers are welcome to respond to the Director’s assignments as they are able (flexible time commitment)
A Catholic-Link Volunteer Graphic Designer works with the Talent and Partnership Manager and Director of Social Media.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
A Catholic-Link Volunteer Graphic Designer should have the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing and live a life of missionary discipleship
- Ability to create images by hand or computer software
- Be organized
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Multimedia content development
- Understanding browser capabilities
Interested in applying or learning more about this position? Please Contact Us.