Welcome back to the podcast! Congratulations to Alanna for finishing her Masters! Our topic this week is leadership, and how we can find the points needed from the scriptures this week. We have to understand that there are multiple levels of leadership like the apostles found out and ordained the Deacons. We talk about the reality if being connected in Christ, even when we are at home and the grace from the Mass still reaches us. And we talk about how important it is to believe that we can do great things through the grace of Christ.
Liturgy Live can now be found on iTunes, iheart, Stitcher, Podbean, Google Podcasts, and our dedicated Breadbox Media app, as well as YouTube! Follow us on Twitter @LiturgyLive. Join the conversation live on Mondays at 3pm EST on our Catholic Link English Facebook page.
- How To Throw A Baby Shower For The Blessed Mother: A Planning GuideCelebrate the Month of Mary Feast of the Annunciation by having a Baby Shower for the Blessed Virgin Mary! Invite the women you love to come over for an afternoon to honor and celebrate Mary and her Baby boy, Jesus! How To Host A Baby Shower For The Blessed Mother Here are some ideas to […]
- The Holy Souls In Purgatory – Our Allies In The AfterlifeThe word Purgatory comes from the Greek root πῦρ (“pur”) which means both “fire” and “pure.” This is a fitting description, as the fires of Purgatory, rather than destroying like the fires of Hell, instead purify. Purgatory is where we expiate for the pain due to mortal sins that have been forgiven through the sacrament […]
- 10 Quotes From The Catholic Church’s 10 Newest SaintsOn May 15, 2022, Pope Francis introduced ten new Saints to the Catholic Church. Each of these holy men and women are powerful examples of lives dedicated to God through service, faith, and love. At the canonization Mass, Pope Francis reminded the faithful that all are called to become saints. “Being disciples of Jesus and […]
- What Every Catholic Needs To Know About The Early HeresiesAnyone who wants to go deeper into their Christian faith will eventually come around to seeing the importance of the early Church, and those early Christian bishops, theologians, and catechists we call the Church fathers. When we say, “the early Church,” we’re talking about the time from the beginning, up until the 5th century – […]
- Leah Darrow: What Are You Going To Say To Your Facebook Followers?The University of St. Thomas-Houston MAX Studios, in partnership with the Word on Fire Institute, launched an innovative video series to demonstrate how to bring the light of the Gospel to the digital world. Harnessing the expertise of major Catholic influencers who evangelize effectively on social media platforms, each episode of the series, The New […]