During this time of COVID19 we have to be careful with our fear. The cure cannot be worse than the disease. How do you develop strategies to live a healthy balanced life in the midst of the shutdown. Monastic rule is so important to learn in this time. We are to KNOW that Christ is the LORD. #Lent #LentCOVID19 #Catholic
Liturgy Live can now be found on iTunes, iheart, Stitcher, Podbean, Google Podcasts, and our dedicated Breadbox Media app, as well as YouTube! Follow us on Twitter @LiturgyLive. Join the conversation live on Mondays at 3pm EST on our Catholic Link English Facebook page.
- Anne Of Green Gables And Childlike Wonder“What was wonderful about childhood is that anything in it is a wonder.” – G. K. Chesterton As a child, I remember exploring in the woods for hours with my cousins, playing in the creek and climbing trees. I would get lost in my imagination and in the beauty of it all. As I got […]
- This Is Your Invitation To Daily MassWhen you love someone, you don’t just hang out with them once a week for Friday night dates. You want to be with them, in person, every moment you can. You don’t need entertainment. You don’t always need to understand each other or even say much. You just want to be with each other. Maybe […]
- Discernment Of Spirits And Mental Health: The 3 Spirits At Work In Our LivesI want to introduce two things to you- discernment of spirits as taught by St. Ignatius and Satan as the great accuser. St. Ignatius taught that there are three spirits at work in our lives. The first is the spirit of God. The idea is that we can tell which spirit is at work by the […]
- This Lent, Take A Deeper Journey Through The Story Of Salvation Salvation history has been called the most important story ever told—but even though it’s the most important, it’s surprising how few of us truly know it. Sure, we may recognize names like Abraham and Moses, David and Jesus. We may be able to pronounce locations like Canaan and Sinai, Judea and Galilee—maybe even Caesarea Philippi. Even so, […]
- 5 Things Even Devout Catholics Can Do To Go Deeper In DiscipleshipAs Catholics, we have a desire to know the Lord, to deepen our relationship with God. To somehow invite Jesus Christ, who pursues us each personally, into every part of our lives. I give you a new commandment: love one another. As I have loved you, so you also should love one another. This is […]