During this time of COVID19 we have to be careful with our fear. The cure cannot be worse than the disease. How do you develop strategies to live a healthy balanced life in the midst of the shutdown. Monastic rule is so important to learn in this time. We are to KNOW that Christ is the LORD. #Lent #LentCOVID19 #Catholic
Liturgy Live can now be found on iTunes, iheart, Stitcher, Podbean, Google Podcasts, and our dedicated Breadbox Media app, as well as YouTube! Follow us on Twitter @LiturgyLive. Join the conversation live on Mondays at 3pm EST on our Catholic Link English Facebook page.
- Thoughts And Prayers From The 13 Patron Saints Of World Youth Day Lisbon 2023World Youth Day will take place August 1-6, 2023 in Lisbon. The motto chosen from Luke 1:39, “Mary arose and went with haste,” is one that will speak to the hearts of the thousands of young people expected to join Pope Francis in prayer during this international faith gathering. Catholics are asked to begin interceding […]
- Pro-Life Strategy: Keep Focused, Stay On Target, Stick To The High RoadOn May 2, a friend texted me a news alert claiming that a leaked draft opinion from the Supreme Court showed that a majority of justices were prepared to overturn the infamous 1973 Roe v. Wade decision that created a national entitlement to abortion. I’ll admit that my first reaction was to roll my eyes […]
- How To Throw A Baby Shower For The Blessed Mother: A Planning GuideCelebrate the Month of Mary Feast of the Annunciation by having a Baby Shower for the Blessed Virgin Mary! Invite the women you love to come over for an afternoon to honor and celebrate Mary and her Baby boy, Jesus! How To Host A Baby Shower For The Blessed Mother Here are some ideas to […]
- The Holy Souls In Purgatory – Our Allies In The AfterlifeThe word Purgatory comes from the Greek root πῦρ (“pur”) which means both “fire” and “pure.” This is a fitting description, as the fires of Purgatory, rather than destroying like the fires of Hell, instead purify. Purgatory is where we expiate for the pain due to mortal sins that have been forgiven through the sacrament […]
- 10 Quotes From The Catholic Church’s 10 Newest SaintsOn May 15, 2022, Pope Francis introduced ten new Saints to the Catholic Church. Each of these holy men and women are powerful examples of lives dedicated to God through service, faith, and love. At the canonization Mass, Pope Francis reminded the faithful that all are called to become saints. “Being disciples of Jesus and […]