During this time of COVID19 we have to be careful with our fear. The cure cannot be worse than the disease. How do you develop strategies to live a healthy balanced life in the midst of the shutdown. Monastic rule is so important to learn in this time. We are to KNOW that Christ is the LORD. #Lent #LentCOVID19 #Catholic
Liturgy Live can now be found on iTunes, iheart, Stitcher, Podbean, Google Podcasts, and our dedicated Breadbox Media app, as well as YouTube! Follow us on Twitter @LiturgyLive. Join the conversation live on Mondays at 3pm EST on our Catholic Link English Facebook page.
- What St. Padre Pio Can Teach Us About Enduring TrialsPadre Pio is one of the most beloved saints in Catholic history. Many know him for having the stigmata or for his ability to bilocate and read hearts in the confessional. The stories of his miracles are inspiring and remind people of the power of God and His Church. But even more important than the … Read more
- Ask The Blessed Mother For Help When Adoring Our Eucharistic LordOur Lord Jesus Christ calls to our hearts. He humbles Himself in the form of Bread — a simple Host — in order to be available to us — to remain with us, to heal our wounded hearts, and nourish us with His abiding and incomprehensible Love and Mercy. He gives to us the Supreme … Read more
- Subtle Ways To Share Your Catholic Faith At WorkMy brother, an Air Force veteran, once shared with me that his co-workers and subordinates have always been aware of his Catholic faith and devotion to God. Occasionally, they come to him with questions and difficulties, knowing that while he has godly wisdom, he won’t launch into a lengthy sermon. When it comes to evangelizing … Read more
- “A Million Miles Away” Inspires With a 5-Ingredient Recipe For SuccessAmazon Prime has released a new inspiring movie, A Million Miles Away, inspired by Jose Hernandez’s life. The opening minutes of the movie tell the early life story of Jose Hernandez, the son of migrant farming parents who were constantly on the move in order to work the land. A teacher of Jose became concerned for him because he … Read more
- A Powerful Lesson Of Forgiveness Found In The Gospel Of Matthew 18:21-35The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. “Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his … Read more