Homelessness goes deeper than not having a place to lay your head at night, and solving the problem of homelessness goes deeper than simply providing hot meals or houses.
In this video, we see how one man was called by Christ to suffer-with the homeless and how that has transformed his own life and the lives of so many in Austin, TX.
Catholic Stories | Alan Graham
Want to learn more about the Church’s preferential option for the poor? Check out this podcast!
- The Body Of Christ Suffers When We Choose To Compare | Sunday Reflection January 23, 2022
- How To Pray For The Unborn
- What One Catholic Learned From Marching With Martin Luther King Jr.
- Three Reasons Why Roe v. Wade Is Doomed
- What An Unnecessary Miracle Can Teach Us About God’s Love | Gospel Reflection For January 16, 2022