It can be difficult to find a book that encourages you, motivates you, and inspires you in your Catholic faith. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite Catholic books that were published in 2017. There’s truly something for everyone on this list.
*We’re posting these book recommendations with our Amazon Affiliate link. When you purchase through this link, it benefits the ministry of Catholic-Link.org with no additional cost to you! Thank you so much for your support.
Best Catholic Books Of 2017
1. Strangers in a Strange Land: Living the Catholic Faith in a Post-Christian World by Archbishop Charles J. Chaput
2. The History of the Church in 100 Objects by Mike Aquilina
3. YouCat Bible
4. The Friendship Project: The Catholic Woman’s Guide to Making and Keeping Fabulous, Faith-Filled Friends by Michele Faehnle and Emily Jaminet
5. Our Lady of Fatima: A Graphic Novel by Deo Gratias
6. Total Consecration Through The Mysteries of the Rosary by Fr. Ed Bloom
7. The Power of Silence: Against the Dictatorship of Noise by Robert Cardinal Sarah
8. Romans (Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture) by Dr. Scott Hahn
9. Praying the Rosary Like Never Before: Encounter the Wonder of Heaven and Earth by Dr. Edward Sri
10. Bored Again Catholic: How the Mass Could Save Your Life by Timothy P. O’Malley
11. Why I Am Catholic (and You Should Be Too) by Brandon Vogt
12. My Daily Visits With Saints by Charles Kenny
13. Fruitful Discipleship: Living the Mission of Jesus in the Church and the World by Sherry Weddell
15. The Porn Myth: Exposing the Reality Behind the Fantasy of Pornography by Matt Fradd
17. Be Yourself!: A Journal for Catholic Girls by Amy Brooks
18. A Priest Answers 27 Questions You Never Thought to Ask by Fr. Michael Kerper
19. Will Wilder #2: The Lost Staff of Wonders by Raymond Arroyo
20. Why I Don’t Call Myself Gay: How I Reclaimed My Sexual Reality and Found Peace by Daniel Mattson
21. Why We’re Catholic: Our Reasons for Faith, Hope, and Love by Trent Horn
22. Molly McBride and the Plaid Jumper (Volume 2) by Jeanie Egolf
24. You’re Worth It! by Danielle Bean
25. Stories of Grace by Elizabeth Foss
26. The Light Shines on in the Darkness: Transforming Suffering through Faith (Happiness, Suffering, and Transcendence) by Fr. Robert Spitzer, S.J.
27. A Parent Who Prays: A Journal to Guide You in Praying For Your Children by Katie Warner
28. The Marian Option: God’s Solution to a Civilization in Crisis by Carrie Gress
29. The Contemplative Rosary with St. John Paul II and St. Teresa of Avila by Dan Burke and Connie Rossini
30. Saint Mary Magdalene: Prophetess of Eucharistic Love by Fr. Sean Davidson
31. Five Proofs of the Existence of God by Edward Feser
32. Catholic Biblical Scholarship for the Third Millennium by Msgr. John F. McCarthy
33. Noble Beauty, Transcendent Holiness: Why the Modern Age Needs the Mass of Ages by Peter Kwasniewski
34. The Light of Christ, an Introduction to Catholicism by Thomas Joseph White, O.P.
36. The Catholic Guide to Loneliness by Kevin Vost, Psy.D.
37. Force For Good: The Catholic Guide to Business Integrity by Brian Engelland
38. In Defense of Purity: An Analysis of the Catholic Ideals of Purity and Virginity by Dietrich von Hildebrand
39. Called By God: Discernment and Preparation for Religious Life by Rachael Marie Collins
40. A Mind at Peace: Reclaiming an Ordered Soul in the Age of Distraction by Christopher Blum and Joshua Hochschild
41. Reclaiming Family Time: A Guide to Slowing Down and Savoring the Gift of One Another by Tim Muldoon and Sue Muldoon
42. From Islam to Christ: One Woman’s Path through the Riddles of God by Derya Little
43. The God-Shaped Brain: How Changing Your View of God Transforms Your Life by Timothy R. Jennings
44. The Old Evangelization: How to Spread the Faith Like Jesus Did by Eric Sammons
Did you enjoy this post? Please share it!
Broken link? Typo? Please let us know. We love your feedback!
Thanks, we will fix ASAP
You're signed up. Great to have you on board!