Going on the occasional retreat is essential to the Christian life. It is necessary to set aside time to be with the Lord and meditate on Scripture in order to cultivate our relationship with God.
Unfortunately, in today’s fast-paced world, finding the time to get away can be nearly impossible. Many of us are constantly being pulled in every direction and unable to set aside an entire weekend to attend a retreat.
In an effort to meet the needs of our current culture, rcspirituality.org created a unique format that allows for anyone to take part in an online retreat. Those who register to attend will receive excellent video instruction from Fr. John Pietropaoli, as well as a Companion Guide Book to help with further reflection on the content.
RC Spirituality Retreat Guide
Why should you consider an online retreat?
- Accessible – You can participate in a retreat from the comfort of your own home, during your lunch break at the office, or even with a small group of people from your parish. The online retreat is available wherever you are.
- Available – You decide the schedule for your online retreat. There is no need to set aside a large chunk of time to complete the retreat because the meditations and conference videos will always be ready when you are able to fit the retreat into your busy schedule.
- At Your Own Pace – The rcspirituality retreats typically consist of two meditations and one conference video. If you need to go back and listen to a meditation again before you move on, you can do that. If you want to take a few days to do a more in-depth study on the topic or pray about the content, you can do that as well. You determine when you are ready to move to the next step. The retreat could take an hour or a few weeks to complete, whatever works best for you.
- Amazing content – The current retreat available through rcspirituality is The Mystery of Eternal Love: A Retreat Guide on the Blessed Trinity. In the first meditation, Fr. Pietropaoli uses the Catechism of the Catholic Church to present the teachings of the Holy Trinity. During the second meditation, the story of Abraham is used as an example of how we can respond to the Trinity and in the conference video Fr. Pietropaoli discusses Saint John Paul II’s Apostolic Letter Novo Millennio Ineunte. The content is incredibly insightful, yet explained in a way that is easy to understand.
- Affordable – Many retreats cost hundreds of dollars, but the online rcspirituality retreats are free. Simply register through the website and you will have access to several online retreats and other great content to help you grow in your faith.
If you’ve felt a desire in your heart to attend a retreat, but haven’t been able to find the time you should consider giving The Mystery of Eternal Love retreat a try. You will be refreshed and renewed as you learn more about the Trinity of God. You will be given the help needed to dive deeper into the theology of the Trinity, but will also gain practical insights that will help you apply the teaching to your daily life. You won’t regret making the decision to attend this online retreat. You can register by clicking on the link here.