“The name Saul means ‘Great One’, the name Paul means ‘Little One’,” began “Paul, Apostle of Christ” star Jim Caviezel. He surprised eight thousand college students attending SLS18, a FOCUS conference this past weekend in Chicago and inspired them to become little in order to be great just as the saints did.
Jim Caviezel At SLS18
- Do you believe “God loves each one of us personally, and He is there for us even in our darkest moments of despair”? How does the way you live your life reflect what you believe?
- “Each of us must carry our own cross.” Why is it important that we remember this in the Christian life?
- What does Jim Caviezel mean by a “fake” Christianity? Have you witnessed this? How does it take away from the true message of the Gospel?
- Are you willing to be a warrior for Christ and take your love of Jesus into the world?
- What are the things that Jim Caviezel said we need to do in order to accomplish this?
- What surprised and inspired you about this testimony?