“The road may not be the direct route you were hoping for, but direct routes are rarely fulfilling or transformative. God thinks too highly of you to rush the divine work he is doing in your life.” Read the full letter here.
Use this video to start discussion with the 2020 graduates in your own home or those in your youth group.
- What events have been most difficult for you to miss out on these past few months?
- What has your response been?
- How do you think this will shape your future?
- What scriptures have helped you during this time?
- What is God calling you to do?
The LORD is my shepherd;
there is nothing I lack.
In green pastures he makes me lie down;
to still waters he leads me;
he restores my soul.
He guides me along right paths
for the sake of his name.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff comfort me.
You set a table before me
in front of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Indeed, goodness and mercy will pursue me
all the days of my life;
I will dwell in the house of the LORD
for endless days.