Sometimes it can feel as though we live two separate Christmas experiences. One is an endless round of parties, presents, food and socializing, the bright lights, late nights and overindulging at the forefront.
The other Christmas experience is the truth and beauty of what happened at Christmas time; God becoming man and coming into our world as a tiny helpless baby. In all the busyness of the run-up to Christmas day, it is easy to forget what it is really about.
So to help you, we’ve compiled these great quotes to help you reflect on what the holy and beautiful season of Christmas really is about.
10 Catholic Quotes On Christmas to Guide Your Reflection
- Pro-Life Strategy: Keep Focused, Stay On Target, Stick To The High Road
- The Importance Of The Theology Of Play For Adults
- Thoughts And Prayers From The 13 Patron Saints Of World Youth Day Lisbon 2023
- How To Throw A Baby Shower For The Blessed Mother: A Planning Guide
- The Holy Souls In Purgatory – Our Allies In The Afterlife