Sometimes it can feel as though we live two separate Christmas experiences. One is an endless round of parties, presents, food and socializing, the bright lights, late nights and overindulging at the forefront.
The other Christmas experience is the truth and beauty of what happened at Christmas time; God becoming man and coming into our world as a tiny helpless baby. In all the busyness of the run-up to Christmas day, it is easy to forget what it is really about.
So to help you, we’ve compiled these great quotes to help you reflect on what the holy and beautiful season of Christmas really is about.
10 Catholic Quotes On Christmas to Guide Your Reflection
- A Vocation Story: On The Path of Love
- Why We All Need St. Jude Right Now
- Letters To Father Jacob | Catholic Movie Review
- An Examination Of Conscience Illustrated Guide
- 6 Things That Make This Young Adult Ministry One of The Best In The World