January 22 marks the Day of Prayer for the Protection of Unborn Children. With over 60 million innocent lives lost to abortion in the United States since 1973, it is essential that we lift up our voices in prayer for an end to this atrocity.
Today, take a moment to listen to and reflect on this beautiful Lullaby For The Unborn featuring the Voices of the Holy Innocents’ Choir. This song “tells the story of the Holy Innocents, the babies whose lives were brutally taken by King Herod. We remember all the babies who will never hear a lullaby and the women who were not given a choice.”
Join us in praying and fasting for the unborn today…and every day.
Father and maker of all,
you adorn all creation
with splendor and beauty,
and fashion human lives
in your image and likeness.
Awaken in every heart
reverence for the work of your hands,
and renew among your people
a readiness to nurture and sustain
your precious gift of life.
Grant this through our Lord
Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in
the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God forever and ever.
More Pro-Life Resources
- Welcoming Them Home: 7 Tips For Churches To Reengage Parishioners
- 11 Times Mary’s Apparitions Proved Her Love For All People, All Cultures, All Races
- Do Smartphones Promote Dumb Disciples? Mark 4: 26-34
- “Like Son” | A Short Film on Catholic Fatherhood
- 6 Tips For Talking To Your Daughter About Puberty