If you or someone you love is struggling with an addiction to pornography, know that you are not alone. The porn industry in the United States brings in more than 13 billion dollars each year. If you think Christians are immune to this epidemic, you’re wrong. According to Covenant Eyes, 64% of Christian men and 15% of Christian women say they watch porn at least once a month.
The Church is beginning to recognize the reality of this struggle. Create in Me A Clean Heart is a document created by the USCCB to help guide Catholics in ministering to those who are stuck in this type of addiction.
There are Saints who have gone before us that can help us in our difficulties. The following 7 Saints will be especially helpful to anyone who is in a battle for sexual purity.
7 Saints Who Will Help You Battle Pornography
- Is Hell For Real?Related content: Do Our Souls Go Straight To Heaven Or Hell When We Die? Death, Judgment, Heaven & Hell: How Not To Ignore The Inevitable Who Goes to Heaven and Who Goes to Hell? St. Athenagora’s (177 A.D.) Did Early Christians Believe in Hell? St. Justin Martyr Responds The Rich Man, Lazarus, And The Hell […]
- Litany Of The Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother Of LifeThe demands on the lives of couples who practice natural family planning can seem very overwhelming at times. Every Catholic couple who is serious enough about their love for our Lord to follow the Church’s teaching on contraception understands this intimately. The roller coaster ride that NFP can be for some couples can create stress, […]
- 6 Social Graces Every Modern Gentleman Should KnowIdeals of gentlemanly behavior have undergone quite a revival lately – in articles, videos, and guidebooks, which continue to issue forth from the presses and Internet. Much of the advice is obvious. A gentleman should be respectful and courteous but also strong. He should know the basics of proper grooming, dress, table manners, and behavior […]
- What Is The Second Vatican Council? And, Why Did It Create Controversy?A New Ecumenical Council On January 25, 1959, Pope St. John XXIII took the world by surprise by calling a new ecumenical council of the universal Church. We now know this council as the Second Vatican Council (Vatican II), so called because it was held in Vatican City. An ecumenical council can be called and […]
- What Most People Don’t Understand About The Last RitesRelated content: What Is The Anointing Of The Sick? 4 Videos To Help Understand This Sacrament These 4 Videos About Death Will Help You Understand that Life is Short Why Won’t The Church Allow For Gluten-Free Hosts? Don’t They Care About People With Celiac’s? 15 Things People Who Don’t Understand Catholicism Love To Say What’s […]