This is the time of year in which many of us run ragged trying to find the “perfect” gift for everyone on our list. If you’re buying for a Catholic or looking for an opportunity to witness to the faith, we have done the work for you! You can even avoid busy malls and shop from the comfort of your own home.
The owners of these companies are committed to sharing the message of Christ through their products. Not only will you be buying wonderful Catholic gifts, but you will also be supporting the ministry and work of these businesses committed to selling Catholic products. Click on the underlined product name to take you directly to their website to purchase.
The Top 20 Catholic Christmas Gifts:
1. Mystic Monk Coffee for the Catholic Coffee lover on your list, we highly recommend this gourmet coffee roasted by “Carmelite Monks in Wyoming. The monks put all of their drive for perfection into every roast of coffee and every coffee blend they produce.” They have a vast selection of coffee, teas and all the products needed to make it. Coffee made by Monks. Gifts don’t get much cooler than that, but read on for more ideas!
2. My Saint My Hero – If you’re a regular Catholic-Link reader, you’ve probably noticed my slight obsession with the mission of this company, as well as the fabulous Blessing Bracelets and other jewelry they sell. I have several of my own pieces, but also love to give them as gifts for others, and I’ve added a few more to my own Christmas wish list. I love the simple, yet beautiful design as well as the meaning behind each product. It’s like wearing a prayer. Even more, I love that the proceeds go back to help empower the women who make the products.
3. Lighthouse Media offers a Cd or Digital Download of the Month Club. This is the gift that keeps on giving. Each month throughout the year your favorite Catholic will receive a newly released talk. Speakers such as Dr.Scott Hahn, Jason Evert, and Fr. Mike Schmitz are sure to inspire and uplift.
4. Tiny Saints – I’m pretty sure these are the cutest Catholic swag that money can buy. Tiny Saints offers tiny saints (surprise!) on a keychain. You can clip these to your keys, backpack, or even a pet collar. They offer a wide variety of Saints to choose from and are sure to have your patron Saint. At just $5, they are the perfect gifts for teachers, friends, or to use as stocking stuffers.
5. A Cool Catholic T-shirt from MyCatholictshirt.com – Every good Catholic needs a good t-shirt. College students and young adults would be thankful for a gift like this.
6. Head and Heart: Becoming Spiritual Leaders For Your Family by Katie Warner is an excellent gift for any married couple. This book presents practical tips on how to develop “deeper meaning in our God-given vocations by viewing ourselves as the spiritual head or the spiritual heart of our family”.
7. Just Love Prints Catholic Art Work (Quotes and Bible Verses)– Just Love Prints is an Etsy shop with the slogan “Faith, Love and Catholic Art”. From scripture verses to quotes from Pope Francis, this shop offers unique Catholic designs. Receive 10% Off your order using the code FRIENDS10 now through Christmas Eve.
8. Cat Chat Cds – Yes, this a gift for children, but speaking as a parent they are just as much a gift for parents. The Cat Chat CDs offer catchy, faith-based songs and solid Catholic teaching in the form of entertaining stories that kids love. Why will parents also love Cat Chat? Car rides. These cds are perfect to keep kids occupied and quiet while you are in the car. My kids listen to these stories over and over!
9. Peta Fletcher Designs offers fresh, modern, and unique custom made Catholic jewelry. There are also several beautiful options available in the Etsy shop. The owner ships within 4 days making this a perfect last-minute gift buy. You can find a wide selection of earrings, necklaces, and bracelets available.
10. The Wild Goose – Sounds a bit like an alcoholic beverage, but it is actually a free video series on the Holy Spirit complete with discussion guides from Fr. Dave Pivonka. There’s nothing better than a free gift, except for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit and with this you’ll get both! (As part of our giveaway, Fr. Dave is providing a t-shirt and a copy of his book, “Breath of God”.)
11. Happy Saints – Another great Saint and liturgical resource, Happy Saints offers printable posters, ebooks, and other products. These products would make a perfect gift for a Godchild or someone you are a spiritual mentor to. My children have posters from Happy Saints in their bedrooms and we have also given them to teachers as gifts for the classroom. A wonderful way to learn prayers and quotes from the Saints.
12. A Journal – Soul Stirrings Gifts, a shop on Etsy, offers beautifully designed custom made Catholic journals. The owner tells us, “ I am an artisan who repurposes beautiful antique and vintage holy cards, medals, and Crucifixes into decor and gift items. I started this little venture as a way to process deep grief. It has been very therapeutic!” A journal is a wonderful tool to have during prayer times and is something that anyone on your gift list would find beneficial.
13. Military Rosary – These are perfect for those who are involved with the military who faithfully and tirelessly serve our country, as well as anyone looking for a more “manly” rosary. They are made from pull chains and Jump Locks which makes them very durable.
14. A Rabbit – Rabbits aren’t Catholic, are they? A rabbit purchased through Catholic Relief Services helps to aid impoverished farmers in their crops. You can give this gift to others by donating in the name of a family member or friend. Other wonderful options include selecting a project from Cross Catholic Outreach to give to or donating to your local Catholic Charities. This is the gift for the person on your list who already has everything.
15. Momnipotent – Looking for a gift for mom? This a Catholic study for moms that helps to find “peace, joy, and balance”. I’ve done this study myself and I can honestly say that the reflections led me to find more of those elements in my role as a mom.
16. Portraits of Saints – Another Catholic Etsy shop on our list! This shop offers hundreds of Saint portraits to choose from that are all handcrafted, unique images of the Saints. These are beautifully designed and would add to the decor of any Catholic home.
17. Fr. Rob Galea Cd – I know what you might be thinking. A priest cd? Kinda lame. Not this guy. Fr. Rob was chosen as a contestant on the Australian X-Factor competition and made it through Bootcamp, but because of his commitment to serve God first he had to withdraw. His sound is similar to Mumford and Sons and is sure to be a hit with any music fan.
18. Tweeting With God – This is an excellent gift for the person on your list who doesn’t like to read much, but wants to grow more in his or her faith. Tweeting With God is a book that is broken down into “tweets” about the Catholic faith. It’s easy to read one a day or quickly look something up on a need to know basis. This book doesn’t require sitting down and reading from cover to cover, yet draws wisdom from YOUCAT and the Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
19. A Catholic Bible – Surprisingly, many Catholics are in need of a good Catholic Bible. Often we forget that a Protestant Bible is missing a few of the books that are in a Catholic Bible. A Bible is a much-needed resource in the home of every Catholic.
20. Prayer – If you don’t have the finances to buy a gift this year, the gift of prayer is always valuable and appreciated. Taking the time to pray for our friends and family is worth more than anything that money can buy – you are investing in their eternal salvation!
2020’s Best Catholic Gifts
Catholic Gift Guides From Christmas Past
Find more great suggestions from our timeless Catholic Gift Guides from the past few years.
Catholic-Link uses Amazon Affiliate links to support our ministry. Thank you!